St. Patrick’s Day
St. Patrick’s Day Kansas City Style
St. Patrick’s Day in Kansas City is an amazing experience. Everyone is Irish for a day. Get ready for a week full of great events to celebrate the history. There are a wide variety of festivities for the entire family. Have your pick and wear your green!
Kansas City Irish Museum and Cultural Center
30 W. Pershing, Kansas City, MO
- Wed-Sat 10am-4pm, Sun Noon-4pm
- Irish Museum & Cultural Center located in the lower level west wing at Union Station.
Snake Saturday Parade & Festival
North Kansas City, MO
- March 12, 11:00 AM, regardless of weather
- Parade Route: Starts at 14th & Swift, travels north on Swift to Armour Road, turns east on Armour Road to Howell Street, turns south and Ends after crossing 18th Street.
Brookside St. Patrick’s Warm-Up Parade
- March 12, 2:00 PM
- Start at 65th and Wornall, travel North on Wornall to 63rd St., then East on 63rd St to Main, turn South on Main St. to Meyer Blvd., head West on Meyer Blvd. to Brookside Rd.
St. Patrick’s Day Parade & Leprechaun Games: Tonganoxie
- Saturday, March 12th from 10a.m. to 1 p.m.
- 23rd Annual Tonganoxie St. Patrick’s Parade. Games for the kids at the local businesses and an inflatable maze.
Emerald Isle St. Patrick’s Day Parade: Lee’s Summit
Downtown Lee’s Summit
- March 12, 1:00 PM
- The 2011 theme is “Lee’s Summit: Your Pot O’ Gold.” Fun continues after the parade with a downtown pub crawl.
St. Patrick’s Day Parade: Lexington
Lexington, Missouri at 13th & Franklin
- March 12, 2:00 PM
- Community Parade and celebration!
Irishpalooza Celebration & Parade: Martin City
Martin City Downtown
- March 13 at 11 a.m.
- St. Patrick’s Day Parade that kicks off at 2 p.m.
- Celebration of community and Irish spirit.
Shawnee St. Patrick’s Day Parade
- March 13, 1:00 PM
- Parade Route: Travel down Johnson Drive from Monrovia east to Nieman Road.
- Awards ceremony is held immediately after the parade at the Knights of Columbus Hall, 11221 Johnson Drive.
38th Annual Kansas City St. Patrick’s Day Parade
- March 17, 11:00 AM
- Broadway from 33rd Street (Linwood) to 43rd Street in Kansas City, MO.
St. Patrick’s Day Parade: Leavenworth
Downtown Leavenworth, KS
- March 17, 12:00 PM
- Parade in Downtown Leavenworth!
Lawrence St. Patrick’s Day Parade
Downtown Lawrence, KS
- March 17, 1:00 PM
- Lawrence St. Patrick’s Day Parade
Belton St. Patrick’s Day Parade
Downtown Belton, MO traveling down Main Street
- March 17, 5:00 PM
- Annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade
For the ADULTS!
Kelly’s Westport Inn
500 Westport Rd
Power and Light District
1100 Walnut St, Kansas City, MO
- The Power and Light District will be hosting the St. Patrick’s Day Festival. Party starting early with breakfast at Raglan Road and McFadden’s. 11am Games, Contest and Prizes at KC Live! As an added bonus there will be Green Beer and corn beef and cabbage sandwiches.
- Live music starting at 1pm. Admission is FREE. 21 & over only.