I’m always up for a burger joint and when I saw a new one open on 135th Street it was the next stop on my list. Freddy’s is a new local joint specializing in burgers and shakes. Diner style with that old time feel. I tried the patty melt which was average in size with fries. The burger was very juicy and had good flavor, while the fries were cut thin and salted perfectly. The meal itself was on the expensive side for lunch. I did not try any of the shakes or ice cream on this visit, but would love to next time. This new dive is very similar to Steak & Shake or Winsteads, not any originality here…so if you like those places then this would be another excellent choice. I was not thrilled with it, but I can’t say I would not stop in again. This location does offer dine-in and drive thru.
- http://t.co/azUNtrxnWW http://t.co/ah6SLqXPqG 02:04:02 PM May 17, 2013 from Facebook
- Who wants to party with Gatsby tonight? We have a couple screening passes left! 03:18:05 PM May 08, 2013 from Facebook
- http://t.co/Jka4TE7DZL http://t.co/3uhbINKbN3 01:52:28 PM May 06, 2013 from Facebook
- http://t.co/Z9iqomE7XL http://t.co/vQrMigPmsb 01:58:30 AM May 01, 2013 from Facebook
- Screening Passes Coming Soon! http://t.co/1nYyGUkRXk 03:22:49 AM April 30, 2013 from Facebook
- http://t.co/pHtrPbIQQy http://t.co/Zkbgooq3t0 03:08:46 AM April 30, 2013 from Facebook