Planet Sub is no Subway. My first visit with them was many years ago when I was in High School and was introduced to it by some friends. I have continued my love of their oven fresh bread and warm subs for many years since. There are many locations around town and they have very affordable meals. My favorite sub is a turkey with jalapenos and cheese, or the Tijuana Taxi, and the creamy club. Who would ever imagine how delicious a sub sandwich would be with cream cheese. Ahhhmazing. The deli meat is fresh and the bread could not be any softer. All sandwiches are toasted to add that unique touch. They have a wide array of chips to side with your sub, and fresh baked cookies. All the locations I have been to have a very friendly staff and clean dining area. Be sure to sign up online to receive your free birthday sub, and don’t forget that if the Royals win the night before the next day get a turkey sub for $2!! They can get pretty busy, so remember Call In’s are fast!
- Who would like to attend the screening of NOW YOU SEE ME tonight in Leawood? I have a couple admit two passes left... 12:11:56 PM May 29, 2013 from Facebook
- http://t.co/TwUAcQC5ug http://t.co/Sx0pWG2KOA 03:04:37 AM May 29, 2013 from Facebook
- http://t.co/azUNtrxnWW http://t.co/ah6SLqXPqG 02:04:02 PM May 17, 2013 from Facebook
- Who wants to party with Gatsby tonight? We have a couple screening passes left! 03:18:05 PM May 08, 2013 from Facebook
- http://t.co/Jka4TE7DZL http://t.co/3uhbINKbN3 01:52:28 PM May 06, 2013 from Facebook
- http://t.co/Z9iqomE7XL http://t.co/vQrMigPmsb 01:58:30 AM May 01, 2013 from Facebook