After a recent late night out with friends I was introduced to some great midnight grub. We went to Pancho’s. Apparently they work all hours, cause it was 3 am when we pulled into their drive-thru. My friend ordered us all carne asada burritos. They were the best burritos I have had on the road. The steak was meaty and flavorful. The burrito was filled with cheese and came with salsa and guacamole and was delicious. Perfect to tide over any late night hunger pains. Plus it won’t hit the wallet that hard. We all got burritos for under $15!! Now that is a steal. Being it was pretty late we did not dine in, so I am not sure how clean or up to date the dining area is. The outside gives the illusion it might be a little worn out. Design aside food was great, service was quick and I’ll be back!
- http://t.co/azUNtrxnWW http://t.co/ah6SLqXPqG 02:04:02 PM May 17, 2013 from Facebook
- Who wants to party with Gatsby tonight? We have a couple screening passes left! 03:18:05 PM May 08, 2013 from Facebook
- http://t.co/Jka4TE7DZL http://t.co/3uhbINKbN3 01:52:28 PM May 06, 2013 from Facebook
- http://t.co/Z9iqomE7XL http://t.co/vQrMigPmsb 01:58:30 AM May 01, 2013 from Facebook
- Screening Passes Coming Soon! http://t.co/1nYyGUkRXk 03:22:49 AM April 30, 2013 from Facebook
- http://t.co/pHtrPbIQQy http://t.co/Zkbgooq3t0 03:08:46 AM April 30, 2013 from Facebook