A new pizza joint is open in the south Kansas City area. The Pizza Oven is located at 80th and State Line and has plenty to offer. After receiving a coupon in the mail for the opening we had to try it out, boy were we glad we did. Upon arriving it is a very clean and open establishment. An abundance of seating available with a couple arcade games to keep the kids busy while you wait for your order. On our visit we ordered a large pizza and cheese bread. The cheese bread was served first and was delicious. A short time later we received our pizza. We ordered Canadian bacon pizza with pineapple. With just the right amount of sauce and plenty of cheese the pizza was cooked to perfection and tasted great. The staff was very attentive at checking in to see if we needed anything. After such a great experience I would recommend The Pizza Oven. At an affordable price it would be a great evening out. Be sure to check them out for a fun filled family night out. Click HERE from some great grand opening specials.
- http://t.co/azUNtrxnWW http://t.co/ah6SLqXPqG 02:04:02 PM May 17, 2013 from Facebook
- Who wants to party with Gatsby tonight? We have a couple screening passes left! 03:18:05 PM May 08, 2013 from Facebook
- http://t.co/Jka4TE7DZL http://t.co/3uhbINKbN3 01:52:28 PM May 06, 2013 from Facebook
- http://t.co/Z9iqomE7XL http://t.co/vQrMigPmsb 01:58:30 AM May 01, 2013 from Facebook
- Screening Passes Coming Soon! http://t.co/1nYyGUkRXk 03:22:49 AM April 30, 2013 from Facebook
- http://t.co/pHtrPbIQQy http://t.co/Zkbgooq3t0 03:08:46 AM April 30, 2013 from Facebook