One of my favorite Mexican restaurants south of the Southwest Blvd in KCMO is Mi Ranchito. With many locations in Overland Park it is a perfect place to lunch at. I have eaten at the 75th St, 95th St, Metcalf and 119th St location and all have been about service, efficiency and of course affordability. I have sampled many different items from the lunch menu, but my personal favorite is #15 Jalisco Chimichanga. The chicken is always so flavorful and cooked to perfection. The monterrey jack cheese and cream cheese combination could not make for a better flavor. Not to mention the rice it comes with is just as good as the entree. The freshest salsa and warm chips are served prior to your meal. You can always expect tasty food at a great price. This is a great place to visit for lunch and dinner. If you are on the go you can always run by the 75th Street location and order from the convenient drive thru. Just as quick and efficient as the dine in choice.
- Who would like to attend the screening of NOW YOU SEE ME tonight in Leawood? I have a couple admit two passes left... 12:11:56 PM May 29, 2013 from Facebook
- http://t.co/TwUAcQC5ug http://t.co/Sx0pWG2KOA 03:04:37 AM May 29, 2013 from Facebook
- http://t.co/azUNtrxnWW http://t.co/ah6SLqXPqG 02:04:02 PM May 17, 2013 from Facebook
- Who wants to party with Gatsby tonight? We have a couple screening passes left! 03:18:05 PM May 08, 2013 from Facebook
- http://t.co/Jka4TE7DZL http://t.co/3uhbINKbN3 01:52:28 PM May 06, 2013 from Facebook
- http://t.co/Z9iqomE7XL http://t.co/vQrMigPmsb 01:58:30 AM May 01, 2013 from Facebook