AMC Studio 30 recently opened the newly renovated wing of the theatres featuring Fork & Screen along with Cinema Suites. Fork & Screen features eight auditoriums that have been transformed into a casual in-theatre dining and movie watching experience. Upon arrival for your Fork & Screen visit you will be greeted by several AMC workers who will direct you to your correct theatre. If you have a wait until seating, there is plenty of space around the bar and surrounding areas to order drinks and appetizers. Once inside your theatre take advantage of the service offered. You will be presented with menus featuring a full bar service and many specialty cocktails, smoothies, beers and much more. Once placing your drink order, review the food choices. Many items to choose from. On my particular visit I choose the Caliente quesadillas and your basic cheeseburger with the parmesan fries. Both items were of superb quality and at a decent price. Service was quick and accurate. Feel free to ask for free refills on your popcorn or sodas during the movie with just a simple push of a button at your table and your server will respond quickly. At the same cost of the basic theatre experience why not upgrade to the primo movie package.
- http://t.co/azUNtrxnWW http://t.co/ah6SLqXPqG 02:04:02 PM May 17, 2013 from Facebook
- Who wants to party with Gatsby tonight? We have a couple screening passes left! 03:18:05 PM May 08, 2013 from Facebook
- http://t.co/Jka4TE7DZL http://t.co/3uhbINKbN3 01:52:28 PM May 06, 2013 from Facebook
- http://t.co/Z9iqomE7XL http://t.co/vQrMigPmsb 01:58:30 AM May 01, 2013 from Facebook
- Screening Passes Coming Soon! http://t.co/1nYyGUkRXk 03:22:49 AM April 30, 2013 from Facebook
- http://t.co/pHtrPbIQQy http://t.co/Zkbgooq3t0 03:08:46 AM April 30, 2013 from Facebook